Calamari with Black Garlic Aioli
5slices Black Gold Black Garlic
2no. Fresh Calamari (Sotong)
½ cup Mayonnaise
½ cup Sour Cream
1tsp Dried Chili Flakes
½ tsp Dried Parsley
½ cup Bread Crumbs
½no. Egg, beaten
½ no. Green Lime, cut into wedges
1. Clean calamari and slice into rings.
2. Dip the rings into flour, egg then bread crumbs and set aside.
3. In a blender, blend mayonnaise, sour cream and black garlic until smooth.
4. Heat oil for deep frying until about 170-180°C. Fry calamari rings until golden brown.
5. Serve hot with black garlic aioli and lime wedges. Garnish with chilli flakes and dried parsley.